Office of Academic Affairs
COVID-19 Online Learning Information for Students
Need additional help with Online Learning?
Contact the Help Desk at email@example.com or 518-891-2915 ext. 4357
Academic Affairs at North Country Community College includes credit and non-credit courses, summer school, the College Bridge program, academic support from the Learning Assistance Centers, and the Library.
Our office is available to aid students from the very moment they decide to apply to North Country. Have a specific question or service you're looking for? Here is information on some of our most frequently asked about resources and services. Can't find what you're looking for? Contact a member of our staff and we'll be happy to help.
Office of Academic Affairs Resources & Services:
• Absence due to Religious Beliefs
• Articulation Agreements & Transfer Services
•Accommodative Services for Students with Disabilities (ADA-504)
• Withdrawal from Classes or the College
Office of Academic Affairs Staff:
- Sarah Maroun, Interim Vice President of Academic Affairs, 518-891-2915 ext. 1202
- Laurie Muncil, Administrative Assistant to the VPAA, 518-891-2915, ext. 1203
- Michelle St. Louis, Registrar, 518-891-2915, ext. 1278