North Country Community College encourages our students to plan for their futures in many ways including career readiness. We invite you to meet with us to assess your professional interests, skills and values; research information about career paths; and prepare to for the job search process. Individual career counseling and access to variety of resources including an electronic library will enable you to realize the variety of professions available in your major and assist you in your decision making process. Interest inventories and other career exploration resources are also available upon request.
North Country Community College uses College Central Network® as its official resume and job posting service. Register or Activate your student or alumni account today!
- Students, quickly apply to jobs and Internship opportunities posted exclusively for you, and search other opportunities via Jobs Central® and Intern Central®, national job boards.
- Create and upload your resume and career portfolio to make available to employers.
- Access our events calendar, plus career/job search advice documents, podcasts, videos and more.
- Make an appointment to meet with a staff member.
- Employers can search for talented students and alumni and post unlimited jobs for free.
- Bruce Kelly, Coordinator of Student Life – 518-891-2915 ext. 3226