NCCC-issued identification can serve multiple functions at the College including:
- Photo identification that you are a registered member of our College community - students and employees
- Digital profile photo on your Office 365 webmail account - students and employees
- Class roster student photos
- Clinical site photo identification badges for nursing and radiologic technician students
- Access to your student or employee Meal Plan at our Saranac Lake Campus Dining Services
- Access to your campus housing on the Saranac Lake Campus
- Student ID discounts off campus
Please follow these quick steps to submit your photo for use in NCCC issued identification:
STEP 1: Click on the WEBMAIL link in the banner the bottom of the nccc.edu homepage.
STEP 2: Sign into your NCCC Office 365 account using your email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org email and password credentials.
STEP 3: Click on the profile circle (with your initials inside) in the upper right hand corner of your browser.
STEP 4: Then click to open "My Office Profile."
STEP 5: Finally, click on the camera icon to upload a profile photo of yourself.
Please upload your profile photo as soon as possible to ensure all functions of identification at the college can be processed in a timely fashion. Questions about the identification process at North Country or to request a printed Student ID or Employee ID contact email@example.com.
Note for housing students and allied health students:
- All residents who live on campus in Saranac Lake will receive a printed Student ID card automatically.
- Students attending clinical sites that require a photo ID badge issued by the College will receive one as requested by their Department Chair.