2021 North Country BRIDGE Dual Enrollment Courses
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION PROCESS
Student who participate in BRIDGE courses should be academically prepared for the rigor and be willing to pay the course fees.
To enroll, students complete a two part process: an application form and a course registration form on which courses are selected at their school.
In most cases, NCCC faculty will be either registering students through a remote process or on your campus in September to assist students with the application process.
Application: Collection of student demographic and contact information.
Students need to understand that this abbreviated process is modeled on the college application process.
- Students need to bring an electronic device with internet access.
- Students need to bring their Social Security Number
- Students registering for Fall/Academic Year and Spring courses are urged to attend.
- High School district staff will coordinate with the NCCC staff to assist students who have specific needs or are absent during the NCCC registration day.
- NCCC provides an Electronic Course Selection Form with all courses for your HS listed including the duration (academic year, fall semester only, spring semester only) and class time.
- High School district staff will coordinate with the NCCC staff to assist students who have specific needs or are absent during the NCCC visit.
- Students can register for only 30 course credits through their junior and senior year.
- Students will select the courses in which they choose to register and electronically sign the form.
- Each course costs $60. This form notifies students of the cost and by signing this form, students will incur the course fee of $60 per course.
- Students must complete both items Application (1) and Course Registration (2) to be registered.
- Course fee is $60 times the number of courses selected.
PROOF OF REGISTRATION:
The electronic registration form will be made available to High School Counselors on the day of registration and be available for distribution:
- Students can request their registration verification from their HS staff or through the NCCC records office.
These copies should be retained and verified as the correct information.