Now hiring Resident Assistants for Fall 2019! Resident Assistants are compensated with a free room on campus ($3,100 value). Applicants
must have lived in a residence hall at least one semester (does not have to be at
NCCC) and be enrolled at NCCC. For more information, follow the RA Selection link.
Now hiring part-time Summer Conference workers for Summer 2019! Summer conference workers are compensated with a free room on campus from June 1st
- August 7th and a competitive hourly wage. Summer Conference workers must be enrolled
NCCC students. For more information, follow the RA Selection link.
End-of-Year Closing Information:
Students not graduating in Spring 2019 must check out of their room by Friday, May 10th at 5:00pm.
Students graduating in Spring 2019 must check out of their room by Saturday, May 11th at 5:00pm.
NCCC Residence Halls are going tobacco-free! The NCCC Board of Trustees recently adopted a Tobacco-Free policy for the NCCC Residence
Halls beginning in Fall 2019.
Connect with us on Social Media by clicking the logos below!
Top 10 Reasons to Live on Campus at NCCC
1. Every resident on campus gets a furnished single room - no sharing a bedroom!
2. Every suite has four bedrooms, a furnished common room, a bathroom and a kitchenette
that includes a microwave and mini fridge.
3. WiFi access is provided in all rooms.
4. The Residence Halls are conveniently located just a short walk from academic buildings,
dining facilities, college bookstore, athletic facilities and the library.
5. Every resident has access to a resident meal plan providing 12, 15 or 19 meals
per week plus flex dollars.
6. Live-in Residence Life staff are available 24/7 to assist with resident needs.
7. Residents have convenient access to Saints Hall, which houses a lounge with a 55"
flat screen TV, a kitchen & Residence Life offices.
8.Residents have the opportunity to opt-in to one of our Living-Learning Communities
for Fall 2019:
a. Business Administration Living Learning Community (recommended for Business students)
b. Healthcare Living Learning Community (features 24-Hr. Quiet Hours, recommended
for Rad Tech, Nursing & Health Science)
c. Study Intensive Lifestyle Community (features 24-Hr. Quiet Hours, open to all students)
d. Active Lifestyle & Wellness Learning Community (recommended for athletes)
9. On-campus living offers a welcoming, diverse and supportive residential community.
10. Residence Life staff host programs and events throughout the year to support students
socially and academically.