2019 Commencement Guide for Grads
Livestream of Commencement 2019: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/qejSeUtnW9G
- Date & Time: Saturday, May 11th, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
- Location: NCCC Sparks Athletic Complex, 112 Dorchester Rd., Saranac Lake
- Guests: Given the increasing number of graduates every year, seating may be limited. Please encourage your family/guests to arrive early.
- Caps & Gowns: All graduates are expected to be attired in cap and gown. For further information regarding the purchasing of your regalia, please contact the College Bookstore at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Graduates: By 9:30 a.m., all graduates must report to the Classroom Building (McCormick Hall) and find the assigned classroom for their area of study (room assignments will be sent in advance).
- Procession: Starts promptly at 10:45 a.m. outside the Connector and proceeds down the path to the Sparks Athletic Complex.
- Parking: Please park your vehicle in a location other than the Sparks Athletic Complex or the Science and Classroom Buildings which will be reserved for ADA complaint parking and VIP guests.
- Accessible ADA Compliant Parking: A parking section at the Sparks Athletic Complex will be reserved for guests requiring special accommodations. See the attendant on duty.
- Shuttle Service: Parking attendants will be directing attendees to parking areas. Should the parking
near Sparks fill up quickly, a shuttle service will run from the parking areas by
Mulholland Hall, Hodson Hall, and Clermont Hall to the Sparks Athletic Complex. A vehicle will depart every 20 minutes beginning at 10:00 a.m. Transportation will also be available from the Sparks Athletic Complex back to the parking areas following the ceremony.
- Reception: All graduates and their guests are invited to a reception, gratis, immediately following commencement. Our reception is held in the Connector located between the Classroom and Science Buildings.