Center For Lifelong Learning
The Center for Lifelong Learning offers non-credit continuing education and community based courses. Children's programs, online computer training, driver education, personal enrichment courses, and swimming are among our annual course offerings.
• Driving Courses. View information.
• Summer 2019 Red Cross Swimming Lessons. View information.
• Other Summer CLL Options for Adults and ChildrenTitle: Introduction to the Game of Golf Dates: June 3 to July 1: Every Monday & Wednesday
Description: This course is an introduction to the game of golf. We will focus on the fundamentals of golf. This includes, but is not limited to full swing basics, chipping, putting, rules, and etiquette. This course will emphasize that golf is a game that can provide enjoyment and friendships that last a lifetime. All lessons will be hands on. The ultimate goal of this class is to learn the necessary skills to enjoy the great game of golf. All equipment will be provided, but participants can bring their own equipment.
Location: Five Nations Golf 671 State Route 9N Ticonderoga NY
Age Range of Participants: 18+
Instructor: Jay Wells: In addition to being a teacher and coach at Ticonderoga Central School,
Jay is also the owner and operator of the Five Nations Golf course.
To register for this course, please email David St. Germain at email@example.com.
• Personal Enrichment Course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• Holiday Craft Fair. For information on the Holiday Craft Fair, please contact Jerrad Dumont