Open House – The Office of Admissions holds Open Houses on all three campuses each semester. Open Houses typically include faculty and student panels, information sessions regarding residence life, academic program requirements, financial aid, learning assistance centers, and student-led campus tours. Open House is a great chance to see how you can Find Your Place at North Country Community College. The dates for these programs change, so look back here for more information as it’s available, or contact the admissions office at 888-TRY-NCCC or firstname.lastname@example.org
SPRING 2016 OPEN HOUSES
- Saranac Lake (Main Campus): Thanks for coming!
- Click here for more information
- Friday, April 22nd, 2016 – 11am
- Malone: Sign Up Here!
- Thursday, May 5th, 2016 – 6pm
- Ticonderoga: Sign Up Here!
- Tuesday, May 10th, 2016 – 5pm