Welcome to Residence Life at North Country Community College!
Housing & Meal Plan Contracts are now available for the 2018-2019 academic year!
Download a copy of the 2018-2019 Housing & Meal Plan Contract.
Have a group that would like to stay on campus this summer?
We are now taking reservations for June 4 – August 1.
Contact Robbie Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Saranac Lake Campus Residence Halls
North Country Community College, in cooperation with the North Country Community College Association, provides college-sponsored student housing. Housing is available on a first-come, first-serve basis. Complete information concerning the residence halls and availability can be attained by contacting the North Country Community College Association at (518) 891-2915 x1303 or via e-mail at email@example.com. You may also contact the Associate Director of Residence Life & Housing at (518) 891-2915 x4400 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why live on campus?
- Residence Halls are conveniently located just a short walk from academic buildings, dining facilities, college bookstore, athletic facilities and the library
- Access to a resident meal plan providing 15 or 19 meals per week
- Live-in Residence Life staff are available 24/7
- Furnished single bedrooms in a four-person suite which include a common area, bathroom, microwave and fridge
- WiFi access in all rooms
- Convenient access to Saints Hall, which houses a lounge with a 55″ flat screen TV, a kitchen & Residence Life offices
- Living-Learning Communities designed to house students with similar programs of study together (Launching Fall 2018)
- A welcoming, diverse and supportive residential community
- Programs and events hosted by Residence Life staff
The North Country Community College Association maintains residence halls housing 96 students in a safe, clean and convenient location adjacent to the NCCC campus. Essex and Franklin Halls opened for Fall 1998, and High Peaks Hall opened for Fall 2000. The Residence Halls are smoke-free and substance free. Students are required to abide by Residence Hall policies as well as village, state and federal laws.
Each student in the Residence Halls has a furnished private single bedroom. Each suite has four bedrooms, a galley kitchenette equipped with a microwave and a small refrigerator. Each suite has its own bathroom. All residence halls also have free public wifi. Each bedroom and the living room of each suite are wired for cable television, for telephone services, and for data connection for a computer. Cable and personal internet packages can be acquired through Spectrum.
Interested in living on campus?
Facebook: North Country Residence Life