North Country Community College Library
- Access America for Students -- Student Gateway to the U.S. Government.
- American Memory from the Library of Congress -- Over 45,000 images of American life.
- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance (FDAC)-- Federal assistance (e.g. grants) available to state and local governments as well as other organizations and individuals.
- Census TMS HomePage -- Tiger Mapping Service and Cartographic Resources.
- Census 2000 data
- CDC -- Center for Disease Control Search Engine
- Central Intelligence Agency -- Office of the Director of Central Intelligence.
- Code of Federal Regulation -- codification of Rules and Regulations promulgated by Executive Agencies which have the force of law.
- Congress.Org-- a joint venture of two firms with expertise communicating with Congress
- Country Studies -- From the Library of Congress, 101 countries analyzed in detail.
- Department of Homeland Security
- EPA and Ozone Depletion
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- Federal Internet Guide: WashingtonPost.com
- Federal Register -- proposed Rules and Regulations created by Executive Agencies which have the force of Law. Also text of Executive Orders.
- FedWorld -- Federal Job Announcement Search.
- FirstGov.com - Your first click to the Federal Government.
- Government Reference Sources -- Links to government publications on-line.
- GAO - Government Accountability Office -- gathers information to help Congress determine how well executive branch agencies are doing their jobs.
- GPO Access -- Federal Register, Congressional Reports, Congressional Record, Core documents of U.S. History, and more.
- Internal Revenue Service -- Information, Regulations, Forms.
- Library of Congress
- 9/11 Audio tapes -- Unedited fire/emergency services audio tapes of September 11, 2001.
- PLUMBOOK- T.o.C. ; U.S. Government Policy and Supporting Positions (i.e. political appointments).
- Recreation.gov--Recreational Opportunities on Federal Lands
- Social Security Administration - Calculate Benefits.
- STAT-USA - business, trade, economics.
- THOMAS: Legislative Information on the Internet
- U.S. Census Bureau
- U.S. Code -- The organic Laws of the United States.
- U.S. Constitution. net - U.S. Constitution Online.
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Department of Justice
- U.S. Geological Service
- U.S. Government Manual
- U.S. Government Printing Office
- U.S. Holocaust Memorial Museum
- U.S. House of Representatives
- U.S. Mint
- U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission
- U.S. Senate
- U.S. Treasury
- Vital Statistics of the U.S.
- The White House
Created 2.2.2000 /rev 02.04.2009 by P.F. McIntyre. Revised 11.04.2009 by L.F. Larkin.
Library Home | Library Policies | Saranac Lake | Malone | Ticonderoga | Books | Journal Articles | Newspaper Articles | Useful Web-sites
Contact the Library Webmaster