North Country Community College 1st Annual Healthy High 5K
Saturday, September 29, 2018
9:30 a.m. – check in begins
10:00 a.m. – Race Kick Off
- REGISTER HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/mGv5cN2r4zJt9H092
- Volunteers needed to assist with water stations, timing participants, and event logistics.
- All volunteers will receive a free t-shirt!
- SUBSTANCE PREVENTION AND TREATMENT RESOURCES: 9:00 a.m. to noon
- REGISTER HERE: https://goo.gl/forms/vPTAUgosWbNA1psh2
- Before and after the race, attendees will have the opportunity to interact with regional resources to gain information and knowledge related to substance abuse prevention, treatment, and recovery.
- All resource fair vendors will receive a free t-shirt!
- RACE PARTICIPANTS:
- Register Now!
- 5K Timed Race (walk or run)
- 1 Mile Walk/Run
- EVENT SPONSORS:
- Contact Kim Irland at email@example.com to inquire about event sponsorship perks!
- Sponsors will be listed on the back of our t-shirts.
North Country Community College & the Ticonderoga Campus Student Government Association
The Ticonderoga Area Chamber of Commerce
The Prevention Team
The Town of Ticonderoga
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS:
Ti Campus SGA
The Garrison Gym