2016-2017 North Country BRIDGE Dual Enrollment Courses
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION PROCESS
Student who participate in BRIDGE courses should be academically prepared for the rigor and be willing to pay the course fees.
To enroll, students complete a two part process: an application form and a course registration form on which courses are selected at their school.
In most cases, NCCC faculty will be on your campus in September to assist students with the application process.
Application: Collection of student demographic and contact information.
Students need to understand that this abbreviated process is modeled on the college application process.
- Students need to bring a pen
- Students need to bring their Social Security Number
- Students registering for Fall/Academic Year and Spring courses are urged to attend.
- High School designates a registration liaison who will participate in the process to assist students who are absent during the NCCC visit. This representative will conduct any spring registration in January. NCCC will not send reps to keep the cost down.
- NCCC provides a Course Selection Form with all courses for your HS listed including the duration (academic year, fall semester only, spring semester only) and class time.
- High School designates a registration liaison who will participate in the process to assist students who are absent during the NCCC visit and for the Spring registration in January.
- Students can register for only 31 course credits through their junior and senior year.
- Students will select the courses in which they choose to register and sign the form.
- Each course costs $60. This form notifies students of the cost and by signing this form, students will incur the course fee of $60 per course.
- Students must complete both items Application (1) and Course Registration (2) to be registered.
- Course fee is $60 times the number of courses selected.
PROOF OF REGISTRATION:
2 copies of the printed registration form will be made on the day of registration and left at the high school for the following distribution:
- Original is returned to NCCC Records Office
- Student receives a copy to serve as a receipt
- Counselor receives a copy for future reference
These copies should be retained and verified as the correct information.