Center for Lifelong Learning
The Center for Lifelong Learning offers non-credit continuing education and community based courses. Children’s programs, online computer training, driver education, personal enrichment courses, and swimming are among our annual course offerings.
• Driving Courses. View information.
• Spring 2017 Swimming Program. View information.
• Personal Enrichment Course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
• NCCC and Somabeats “Moving into Wellness”. View information.
• Holiday Craft Fair. For information on the Holiday Craft Fair, please contact Jerrad Dumont