Services are available at all three campuses to assist students with career exploration, transfer planning, recreation activities, and leadership development. Connect with your peers and faculty through student organizations and clubs, engage in campus traditions and events, and experience service learning through volunteerism! The Student Life Office also coordinates new student orientation, residential education for on campus housing, diversity education, prevention education, wellness resources, peer mentoring, campus security, parking, and student IDs.
Contact the Student Life Office staff at 518-891-2915.
- Kim Irland – Dean of Student Life and College Diversity Officer, ext.1205
- Kathy Goodrow – Student Life Office Assistant, ext. 1204
- Angela Brice – Assistant Director of Student Life, ext. 1266
- Bruce Kelly – Malone Campus Coordinator of Student Life, ext.3226
- Bella Doolittle – Ticonderoga Coordinator of Student Life, ext.2203
- Robbie Woodward – Associate Director of Residence Life & Housing, ext. 4400
- Mike Ploof – Security Guard – Saranac Lake Campus
- Chris Greeno – Security Guard – Malone Campus